on the website of the company HELKRA sp. o.o.
The company HELKRA sp. o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “HELKRA” or “Administrator”) attaches particular importance to respect for the privacy of Users visiting websites administered by HELKRA (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”). The data collected in the logs are used only for the purpose of administering the Services. Servers automatically save data such as page requests sent by the User, date and time of request and reply, device data (e.g. hardware model), browser type, browser language, type of operating system. Most logs (server logs) are not associated with any particular User.
I. All data from the Users of the Services are collected in two ways:
1. information provided voluntarily by the User:
We ask for the Users’ personal details who use the registration and contact forms in order to set up a permanent account in the online store, to submit a complaint or inquiry. During registration, the Administrator informs the User which data (listed in the registration form) are necessary for the performance of services and indicates which data in the form are additional data, not affecting the suspension of the registration process.
2. information obtained while using the Services – among them may be:
a) IP address – every computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned, i.e. an IP address; on its basis, it is possible, for example, to identify the country from which a given User connects to the network. HELKRA reserves the right to store additional logs within the website that link the IP address to the customer’s account. These logs are used only to analyze possible technical problems when registering, logging in and using the website.
b) text files (“cookies”) sent to the User’s computer when visiting the website. Cookies store only data required by the website for proper operation, including identification of the currently logged in User. The User’s personal data may be displayed in the content of the website when visiting the account in the online store.
II. The Administrator of the data contained in the Services is Helkra sp. z. o.o. with headquarters in Bielany Wrocławskie, ul. Magazynowa 7, 55-040 Bielany Wrocławskie entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000436035 by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 50.000,00, REGON: 122680090, Tax ID: 6772371691. Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the authorization granted by the User and in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, including: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016, and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219).
The mechanism of cookies
The term “cookie file” used in this document refers to cookies and other similar tools described in Directive 2009/136/WE of the European Parliament concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communication sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communication) and art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law.
- The web browser may store cookies on a computer disc. The cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Services. “Cookies” are small files saved on the User’s end device, used to identify the User’s browser while using our Services. By means of “cookies”, statistical information about Users’ traffic, Users’ activity and the manner of using the Services is provided to the Administrator. They allow the adjustment of the content and services to the User’s preferences.
- The content of cookies does not allow the identification of the User.
- By means of cookies, personal data of the Users of the Services are not processed or stored.
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about Users, except for information about their activity on the Service. HELKRA uses Google tools to track the activities of the Users of the Services. In this case, “cookies” are used to store information, e.g. about the time of commencement of current visit of the User and whether the User has already been on this website and from which site he has visited the website administered by HELKRA.
- HELKRA stores cookies on Users’ computers for the purpose of:
- proper adjustment of the Services to the needs of Users and optimization of the use of websites;
- memorization of User’s preferences and individual settings, that allows to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the website adapted to his/her needs;
- creating website viewing statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Services use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- saving the basket data in the online store in order to not lose them after visiting the Services again.
- Types of cookies that are used in the Services administered by HELKRA.
- Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, the following files are used:
- session cookies, that is temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- persistent cookies, which are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, the following types of files are used:
- “necessary” – cookies that allow the use of services available on the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Service;
- used to ensure security – cookies used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Service;
- “performance” cookies – cookies that allow to collect information about how the websites of the Service are used;
- “functional” – cookies that allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” – cookies that enable the provision of advertising content optimally suited to Users’ interests.
- The User has the option of configuring the web browser to completely or partially disable the storage of cookies on the computer’s hard drive. These settings can be changed particularly in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform about their every posting on the Service User’s device.
The ways of blocking the acceptance of cookie files described by the producers can be found on the respective pages of each browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari and others.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings in the “Help” section.
Processing of personal data
- Data collected on the Services are used to provide specific services to our Users and for administrative and statistical purposes, as well as to protect the Services.
- HELKRA collects and processes personal data for purposes connected with the necessary activities related to the implementation of the contract. Each time, the purpose, scope and recipient of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Customer.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is primarily a voluntary contact from you and consent in this regard (art. 6 par. 1 point a RODO). Data processing may also take place on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point b, c, d, f RODO.
- The Administrator informs that he will process personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of contracts based on art. 6 par. 1 point b RODO for their duration and until expiry of the time limits for pursuing claims;
- handling of complaints under art. 6 par. 1 point c RODO for a year after the end of the warranty period or settlement of the complaint;
- pursuing claims related to the concluded contract in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point f RODO, where the legitimate purpose is to recover the receivables, until the final conclusion of the proceedings including enforcement proceeding or until the claim is time-barred;
- archiving settlement documents in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point c RODO until expiration of the tax liability;
- conducting marketing activities of own products and services without the use of electronic communication means on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point f RODO, where the legitimate aim is to conduct marketing activities promoting the conducted activity, until the objection is raised;
- necessary to protect the vital interests of the subject person or another natural person in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point d RODO;
- if you have agreed, it is also for the purpose of marketing activities of own products and services using electronic communication means, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point f RODO and provisions of other acts requiring consent to such actions, until such consent is withdrawn or objection is raised, whichever occurs first,
- for statistical purposes pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f RODO, where the legitimate aim is to have information about statistics relating to the activities kept by the Administrator , which allows to improve the business,
- handling requests sent using the contact form, other applications, including ensuring accountability of activities, where the legitimate purpose is to respond to requests and inquiries received through the contact form or in another form, including storage of sensitive requests and responses to preserve the principle of accountability, for a period of 3 years.
- The Administrator informs that the data will be provided to recipients on the basis of relevant entrustment agreements only for the purpose of proper business operations, i.e.:
- to postal service and couriers;
- to entities enabling us to perform remote payment operations;
- to banks, if it is necessary to conduct settlements;
- to state authorities or other entities authorized under the law;
- to entities supporting the Administrator in its activity, in particular, suppliers of external systems supporting the activities of the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be provided to other recipients, to a third country or international organizations.
- The Administrator may process the following personal data of the Clients: name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, IP address, delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business activity / registered office ( if it is different from the delivery address). In the case of Customers of the services or Clients who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the business name, the full company data, including the tax identification number (NIP) or the bank account number of the Customer of the services or Client.
- If the purpose of personal data processing are marketing activities and providing commercial information, including, for example, receiving messages in the form of a free newsletter, information on promotions, sales, events and competitions organized by HELKRA, the basis for processing is the consent of the data subject. Asking for consent, we inform the User about the exact purpose of data processing in the information clause. The User’s personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. HELKRA reserves that due to the synchronization of activities, pseudonymisation / anonymisation of the User’s data in the system may take up to 72 hours from the moment of objection.
- HELKRA may collect and process users’ data in the form of an e-mail address and possibly other data provided voluntarily by the user (e.g. name, surname) in order to submit a complaint or comments. In this case, providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to consider the complaint or answer the question. By providing personal data, the user agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of considering a complaint or answering a question.
- Data collected within the services will not be sold or made available to other institutions or organizations or persons who are not employees or permanent collaborators of HELKRA. Data access is available to companies cooperating with HELKRA that provide system support, as well as to Google Inc. by using data for statistical purposes of Google Analytics and advertising purposes of Google AdWords.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling activities, based on the analysis of transactional and personal data, and there will not be taken any binding decisions on you in an automated manner.
- On the basis of information obtained on the Services, HELKRA can make collective statistical statements, which may be disclosed to third parties. However, such statements do not contain any data allowing the identification of individual Users.
- HELKRA enables Users to exercise their rights under art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law and art. 32 of the Act of 29 August 1997, as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016, in particular: the right to inspect and correct their data, the right to delete data (to be forgotten) or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of data for purposes other than those indicated above, the right to data transfer, the right to withdraw consent at any time, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Statements regarding the implementation of the above rights and any comments should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- HELKRA makes every effort to protect the Services against unauthorized access of third parties. For this purpose, there are used, among others, firewalls, server security devices, encryption devices and physical security measures. At the same time, we pay attention to the fact that Users should not share their registration data with third parties, in particular to not provide a password to the account (i.e. the day of birth also used to activate vouchers) and to use the “log out” option after using our services.